Become a Sponsor
Bright Space Champions for Children
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Champion for Children. Champions for Children are partner organizations that invest in the children of their communities by partnering with the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children through our Bright Space® program.We rely on the generosity of corporate sponsors to help us create more Bright Spaces to impact more children every year.
Join our Champions for Children and make a significant positive impact on children recovering from trauma.
- Your organization can sponsor a single Bright Space in your community or several throughout your organizational footprint.
- Participate in volunteer days and provide opportunities for your employees to help in person so that they become engaged with the Bright Space and the children there.
- Have your organization listed as the project sponsor and be included in ribbon cuttings and all communications.
- Provide funds for parenting classes in Bright Spaces to make a lasting impact on children and families.
- Underwrite new educational opportunities for children after school.
- Support volunteer training programs to help Bright Spaces better meet the needs of their children.
- Refresh an existing Bright Space, or host a collection drive for needed supplies.
Bright Space Sustainer Level: $2,500 to $10,000
- Provide sustaining funds to help us expand the Bright Spaces program to serve more children and families in need.
For more information about Bright Space partnerships, please contact:
Mark Mendel, President