Bright Horizons Community Champions Program
Bright Horizons employees that volunteer their time with nonprofit organizations are eligible to be nominated by a Bright Horizons colleague to receive a Community Champions award. Community Champions are recognized with a framed certificate and may be featured in internal communications such as newsletters or Facebook posts.
Here are some examples of recent volunteer efforts by Bright Horizons Community Champions:
• Organized a food drive for a local food pantry
• Ran a half marathon to support several charities
• Walked 60 miles to raise money for breast cancer research
• Coordinated Hurricane Katrina relief drive
• Led a Girl Scout troop
• Coached a local sports team
• Provided respite care for a family with autistic children
• Taught horseback riding to people with disabilities
If you know of a Bright Horizons Family Solutions employee who is making an impact on their community through volunteering with a nonprofit organization, please complete the Community Champion Nomination Form [PDF file] and email it to email@example.com.